CORDYCEPS ACTIVE is a 100% natural product that contains the important Chinese Caterpillar Fungus (Cordyceps sinensis) which is one of the cornerstones of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
It is intended for any active person, particularly sportsmen.
Interest in Cordyceps sinensis grew in 1993, when a group of Chinese sportsmen, who took it as permissible doping, broke nine world records.
Other ingredients of CORDYCEPS ACTIVE include Rhodiola Rosea which enhances the body´s strength and endurance during sport.
The leuzea safflower plant boosts the adaptability of the organism in extreme and stressful situations, stimulates mental function, and invigorates the body.
The rare Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma) contributes to the natural immunity of the body and the maintenance of proper circulatory functions.
- contains beta-glucans, fiber and other bioactive substances
- supports physical performance and form and has antioxidant effects
- helps the organism to deal with emotional stress and physical effort
- contributes to the natural immunity of the organism
- has a positive effect on the circulatory system and vessels
- increases the adaptability of the organism in extreme and stressful situations
- stimulates mental functions and energizes the body
- contributes to the normal function of the cardiovascular system and supports the immune system.
320 mg of the CORDYCEPS active mixture
- dried powder of the whole mushroom spectrum of the Yartsa gunbus (Cordyceps sinensis),
- extract from Rhodiola rosea,
- powder from the whole lyophilised mushroom the lingzhi mushroom/reishi (Ganoderma lucidum),
- extract from the Maral root (Rhaponticum carthamoides).
- Capsule shell: gelatin.
* Reference daily intake
** No reference daily intake value
1 capsule twice a day before meal.
The capsules are swallowed whole with water, or they are split open and the contents are poured into food or water.
It can be used long-term, as necessary.
- Food supplement.
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age, pregnant and nursing women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- This is not a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Store in a dry place below 25 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- Consume the capsule immediately after its removal from the blister pack.
- Do not use in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the product's components.
- Suitable for celiacs.