Oyster Mushroom + Lactobacilli is a product combining the well-known oyster mushroom with probiotic cultures and rosehip for good digestion which plays an important role also in the proper function of our immune system. The basis of the Oyster Mushroom + Lactobacilli food supplement is pure oyster mushroom from controlled farms in the Czech Republic and the EU with the declared content of beta-glucans. It is free from any additives and preservatives.
- with declared content of beta-glucans and fiber
- from controlled Czech growers
- using all active substances from the whole oyster mushroom
- no additives and preservatives
- rich natural source of vitamin C
- promotes the immune system
- contributes to the normal function of the intestinal tract, promotes digestion
- 10 billion CFU* in daily dose
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
*total number of live bacteria during the filling process
1 contains 118.2 mg of β-glucan ± 3.75 mg.
- Oyster mushroom 500 mg
- Beta-glucans 236,4 mg + 7,5 mg
- Vitamin C 80 mg
- Extract from rose hips 50 mg
- actobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis 10 x 109 CFU***
- Gluten (mg/kg) < 5,0
- Fibre (g/100 g) 31,2
* Reference daily intake
** No reference daily intake value
1 capsule twice a day before meal.
The capsules are swallowed whole with water, or they are split open and the contents are poured into food or water.
Suitable for long-term use if needed.
- Food supplement.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- This is not a substitute for a balanced and healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Store in a dry place below 25 °C.
- Do not freeze.
- Consume the capsule immediately after its removal from the blister pack.
- Do not use in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the product's components.
- Suitable for a gluten-free diet, and pregnant and lactating women.